If you turn towards the sun, the shadows fall behind you

2026/09/25

Guh

 




I got totally overworked.



I went for an 8 hour shift on Tuesday as I said on my last blog, and then I went for my normal shift on Wednesday but it was a total mess! Then at night I was trying to rest and prepare for my next morning shift, but I was called in to close!!

The commute is about an hour by bus each way, and I had already just eaten dinner. Something you might not know about me if you only read my blog and never met me irl is that I have always had crippling motion sickness. 

So if you can imagine, an hour long bus ride at night when I can't see out of the windows and the bus is making frequent stops. Yeah I got so sick. I started crying from all the stress and sickness and my face and limbs started to go tingly... I think I had a panic attack at that time.

So for the first time since I've started this job, already I called out. Because I knew there's no way I can go to work again the next morning and be okay...







Today I was basically laying all morning wwww just trying to rest.



Well anyways, for my shift on Wednesday I made a very pink make.






As for the Dolly Wink lash glue, I used it on this day and I like it so far! It dries clear, it's not goopy feeling, and my lashes stayed all day without lifting.



So I think it's good and I'll continue to use it for now.



After work pic:


Even if my eyeliner is melted, my lashes are still in place.



But my base makeup has been bad lately. I think it's my new sunscreen. But for now I can't replace it so I bought a new setting spray (I needed it anyways) and I took the ONE SIZE because I always hear good things about it.

Ok I'm too sleepy to keep writing. 





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿