If you turn towards the sun, the shadows fall behind you

2026/09/22

My legs...

 


I worked eight hours on operations today



I hope you all appreciate the holiday discounts because you have no idea what the employees go through to make it happen for you...



Because I worked longer, I took a lunch which I normally never do. I was not sure if there was even anything I could eat at the mall. 


I ended up taking a quinoa arugula salad and a mango coconut chia pudding. 

The salad was... Just ok... but the chia pudding was soooo good omg





It was matching to my nails wwww



As a reward for my hard work, I decided to go get a labubu after I left. 

But I ended up getting two after all. 



I was hoping for more colors but actually I got two grays.


But I got a secret somehow! 


So I dont know how I should feel wwww




And as I was walking out of the mall, I also took a new eyelash glue. I'm tired of the black one I use and I want to find a clear one that I like. So I'll try Dolly Wink and see how it is.














0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿