Not so much a happy Friday for me, it's so rainy and gloomy.
mostly I spent the day at my desk tweaking my blog and online shopping wwww. I'm just waiting for it to stop raining so I can walk the dog...
Actually i didn't really change much though. I thought about completely redesigning my blog again but I like my design now so it would feel like a shame as well. What do you think I should do to it
I feel like I just want it to be more girly and キラキラ.
I finally bought a new bed frame today. Ours broke AGAIN months ago and it's been so uncomfortable to sleep on it for me, because the corner at my head is sloped down toward the floor.
so honestly I've been sleeping on the couch a lot because I just can't get good quality sleep on the bed anymore.
This time I took just a simple metal frame, but I took one that's extra tall with a 16 inch (40 cm) clearance for storage underneath.
I know it's going to break anyways so this time I didn't agonize about finding a pretty one or buying an expensive one, just whatever basic one will work.
I'm a little nervous about the large clearance because I know I will not be able to stop the dog from going underneath the bed, but I don't want her to get hurt if the bed breaks again while she's underneath it...
so I think I'm going to cram all of my storage bins full of clothes under it if they'll fit. And just hope that I can block all the sides so that she can't fit.
Then I'll have more room in the closet anyways.
It'll arrive on Sunday and at that time I'll update if it works well. ![]()
Now i think I should get a bed skirt to cover the storage part though. I was wanting to order a new princessy bedding set since forever anyways, so I think it will match well.![]()
Something like these on my wishlist:
But I can't afford it now so it will have to wait ww
Also I bought another hair dye... I was immediately inspired by 武藤静香 blog banner photo as soon as I opened it to read it today, and I right away bought something similar wwww
Okay the sun came out so now I have to go walk the dog.





0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿