2026/10/08

YO!

 

loves!



I wasn't sure about it, but it turned out to be a good day!

Well also some bad news but mostly good day.



top...tutuHA
outer...GLAD NEWS
shorts...Cecil McBee
boots...Claudia Ghizzani
necklace...thrifted




I went over to my new friends' house! and they are soooo cool and sweet! I hope we can continue to be friends and visit more often!

They gave me a Tamagotchi, KuchiPatchi stickers, AND a Casio calculator watch?? What the heck?? I'm so moved...













Then I went with Bunny also!



The Meitu image enhancer AI took my piercings away LMAO






We went to the thrift store and out for dinner and icecream.



At the thrift store I got some things...








soooo cute J necklace!




New boots with Cambon style quilted pattern!!




a phenomenal nail polish bag, more than what's shown here but these are the technically 'vintage' ones! 







We went to a thai place called "sip Thai zoom" that we've been looking at for a while. They had a sign right on their door that said they have vegan options! And the server was totally familiar with vegan and had no problem to serve me.






We got drunken noodles and fried tofu! 

The way the tofu is stacked like Lincoln Logs had me laughing!!






Then also we got ice cream.



But all this time I was waiting for my new bag from d.i.a. to arrive in the mail, but while I was gone it was shown as "delivered" and signed for by a "K K"... obviously it got delivered to the wrong address... so I'm pretty upset about that...











I also got some other gets recently.






finally took Rouge Noir. I actually intended to buy Fugeuese, but it was out of stock, so I took this one instead.




I also bought an iPod Nano 7th Generation.



I'm feeling meh about it actually. It's fine I'm just not in love with it.



















2 件のコメント:

  1. Your haul looks so cute! Do you know if your doing to do any nail art with tho ? :3

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I don't tend to do any interesting nail art when I'm keeping my natural nails tbh... not sure why. Usually I'm just keeping a solid color ww. But maybe I will try some! At least maybe some rhinestones.

      削除