I worked until 1:30 but the girl after me no-showed so I had to stay an extra half an hour and leave Bunny waiting.
It's like if something can go wrong at work it will ww
We had an action packed schedule!!
We started out by visiting Diwan Cafe, it was in such a bizarre location that had us feeling like we were wandering through company town backrooms... but the cafe itself was lovely. The coffee was rich and fragrant and very green.
We went to various shopping and had dinner at Burger King (tell me why do they even bother serving Impossible patties if the burger comes with mayonnaise by default, and they put beef flavoring on their fries so I can't even get a side...)
Finally we went to Spirit which I absolutely wanted to do because their animatronics for this year are awesome. And I absolutely wanted to see Freddy no matter what!!
Dollar Tree and Daiso:
They did not have the nail polishes I was hoping for, I want to go to some other locations soon to look for them.
The nail colours look super cute 😍 even as for me who has a nail polish collection I would love to try out these colours 😀
返信削除