2026/09/30

Buying my feelings

 

 friends how are you doing?
 

Tbh I've been struggling at work. It's stressful and poorly organized and there's a lot of pressure on me.

So totally I've been spending too much just to make myself feel better.

I cried again at work in front of all my coworkers and it was really embarassing... so I walked straight to Macy's and bought a $42 lip gloss





Also I took some stuff from the free gifts box at my job. Not sure if employees are supposed to do that but my supervisor today said I could so... I did. 






I'm going to hang out with Bunny tomorrow and see PRYSMIQUE this weekend so that will be healing.



Maybe if I stay strong for long enough I will finally be happy... 














3 件のコメント:

  1. The hair colour actually looks cute on you! Had you've swatched the lippie yet?

    返信削除
  2. I hope your job will get less stressful. Your hair looks cute like that. Best of wishes!

    返信削除
  3. i feel you! i've also recently got a new job i'm struggling with, i hope you feel better soon

    返信削除