If you turn towards the sun, the shadows fall behind you

2026/08/20

I found it!

 

Yesterday we went to Federal Way to TESO Life for the first time in a long time,


And unexpectedly they had the SUPER KAWAII PALETTE in stock there!!



I wanted this palette no matter what since December, but I waited for months and it never showed up in shops, so I just assumed it was not getting sent to the US. 



But I guess it just took a very long time.




This palette is for CANMAKE 40th anniversary. it features the most popular colors from each of the last 4 decades, and displays the biggest trends for girls at those times. 


And of course it features ギャル

source




I saw ちょぱ demonstrate it as PR back in December and then I wanted to get it no matter what... 


I haven't used it yet but I tested a couple of the colors I was most excited about, and I can say it's very soft and silky.









Already now there's another cosmetic release I've gotta get no matter what. I think it's a really good year for cosmetics. It's been years since there's even been anything I wanted to buy let alone a steady stream of releases I'm excited about.







Is anyone else planning to order Yurage?









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿