2025/12/09

complaining.

 



I bought something on Global Bunjang and tbh I'm so annoyed.


I didn't want to spend a lot so I bought from a cheap listing but when the item arrived to the warehouse they noticed there was an issue with it.


So they contacted the seller who offered to exchange it.

But already the seller took long to ship it in the first place and now it might take over a week longer to exchange it. And if they already had a different one without the issue (not how it was advertised in the listing) why don't they just send that one in the first place??


I'm thankful that Delivered opened and checked the item condition for me. None of the Japanese shopping agents I've worked with would have done that, and I totally would've ended up with an expensive scam if not for that.


But coming toward christmas time shipping is gonna be a nightmare already, I really hoped to have it arrive long before that, now it's delayed.




I'm just being really impatient because I want the item wwww










4 件のコメント:

  1. Oh no! Hopefully it can be fixed for you!

    Also I really love how you edited your photo! What apps did you use to do the cutout? I can never get mine to look that clean lol

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thankyou! I used Meitu. I used the cutout feature to remove and replace the background to the color gradient under the background tab, and add the outline (called “stroke”) under the body tab.

      削除
    2. oooo I have that app on my iphone. Thank you! Are you able to use it on your older phones?

      削除
    3. At the moment, yes, I can technically use it on all my phones. According to Google, Meitu requires IOS 13 or Android 8 minimum. My oldest useable phone is iPhoneSE1 on IOS 15 and 2nd is XPERIA XZ1C on Android 8, so both are still supported by Meitu. I don’t generally bother trying, though, because Meitu is really RAM intensive and eats up battery life like crazy. As for the 902KC flip phone, it can’t run because it only has 1GB RAM so Meitu just crashes on launch. I have a more modern flip phone otw to me so I’ll download when it arrives and see if it works on there.

      There’s also a Meitu computer program that I use when I’m using a phone that can’t run the app, but it doesn’t have all the same stuff and the UI is mostly in Chinese ww

      削除