MiL had to get a quilt she saw at Target yesterday so we had to go back wwww
Then while we were there I decided I had to get these vitamin boots I’ve been looking at forever.
Actually I don’t buy them for so long because I thought they didn’t have my size, but I finally tried the size smaller in desperation and they actually fit! So I took them today.
It’s been so freakishly wet and muddy outside (it’s been flood watch for like two weeks now) so walking the dog has been a nightmare. These will be nice because they’re waterproof and I can just spray them off.
I’m a little worried about using such old eyeshadows but I’ll probably do it anyways wwww
I’ve used older secondhand makeup before.
Also, I saw this notification on YouTube that somehow I never saw or maybe I forgot HAHAHAHA
I I feel like it’s only because I’m the only one listening anymore? Does anyone listen to them? I guess I probably have 0 Russian readers so probably no way for me to know wwww




That name was sooo familiar to me!!! I looked up and I know 18 mne uzhe...that song was blasted everywhere during my childhood. Actually it still gets played on russian holidays. For example when we have big birthdays we rent halls and use the big music boxes....this song always get played along some others, I just dont know the titles because my family didnt teach me russian.
返信削除Omg that's so interesting!!
削除