2024/08/15

Thinking about

 

I am going to complain,


Well it’s my blog so I’m allowed to complain a little when I want to w.




I think I’m such a pack animal.


Since the beginning in gal, I always have to be in a circle.


I really want to talk to others and be excited together and chat about style and enthuse each other.


Now I have no circle for the first time.


I regret a lot that I faded away and I let my previous circle die, I really feel that I took it for granted. We were such a great group.




In fairness, about one half of the members retired from gal (and I did at the time too), so it wasn’t my fault so much.


But I definitely abandoned it.


I also really regret letting my pre-previous circle down. I have so many regrets about that.


Now I have no circle, and I feel so lonely I could explode.


But at the same time I wonder, can I even join another circle if the opportunity comes my way?


I have a terrible track record of 3 dead circles now…





Also, I’m so old. Is 23 too old to participate in circle activities? 


That is a strange difference between Western gals and Japanese gals.



I feel like western society doesn’t expect someone to abandon their hobbies and fashions for marriage or a career in the same way it’s expected in japan, so I find myself now on the elderly end of gyaru before I even know it, and I feel very awkward in a room full of young people. Very out of place and silly looking.



I know it doesn’t matter, and I can do what I want, but…


I still feel old now w.




Now there are a couple friends of mine who are interested in gyaru locally, I will also meetup with them next month. ~


But they are only inspired by gyaru and not strictly gyaru, so I don’t think there is a circle to be made.




I guess if I interact with the community for 2 seconds again (along with getting bullied some more) I’d probably find myself falling into a new circle.


But I want to hide from modern SNS as much as possible…




So I won’t do that.




Basically, I always find myself wishing I can time travel back into the past a few years,




So I can have the relationships back that I miss…




I guess that’s life though…






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿